DAILY INFO SHEET
March 21, 2019
MISSED SCHOOL DAYS INFO!!
- Beginning Monday, March 25, we will be adding 10 minutes to the school day. Adding 10 minutes to the school day will result in gaining back another day of school. These 10 minutes will be added at the beginning of the day, with school starting at 8:10. If you ride a bus, plan to be picked up 10 minutes earlier!!
- We will NOT have early out Wednesdays on the 1st Wednesday of April OR May. These will be full days of school. This will result in gaining back 1 whole day.
- SENIORS’ LAST DAY - was approved by the board to be Friday, May 24, regardless of any more missed days.
LUNCH – Please check your lunch accounts – there are lots of negative balances!!
SPRING SPORTS SHIRTS - orders are available through online ordering. All orders are due TODAY.
JUNIORS – All juniors who did not bring bake sale items will need to pay a $10 donation.
- PIZZA FUNDRAISER - Pizza orders are due today. Bring orders and money to the box in the office. If you forgot your orders/money please see Mr. Den Hartog
- AFTER PROM – Everyone attending after prom please have your slips fill out and money in the office by today – No Later!!
ALL JUNIORS AND SENIORS –
- Sign up on Google Classroom today for upcoming Prom announcements: the class code is pu3sgui –
- The prom attendance and tshirt order form is live on google classroom. If you already signed up, do not sign up again. Please note the price of prom tshirts is $13. The form must be filled out by Wednesday, March 27. Bring your tshirt money to Mrs. Schmidt. DO NOT turn it in with you after prom money.
CHEERLEADERS - All 8th-11th grade girls interested in cheer for 2019-2020, please go to the student link on the school website and sign up. You will have a meeting Monday, March 25 at 8:00 a.m. in Senorita K's room.
FFA MEETING - There will be an FFA meeting on Monday, March 25th at 6:00 pm for all Ag students. We will be serving pizza and voting for new officers for the upcoming school year.
HELP WANTED –
- Summer Rec Instructors are needed. Applications are due tomorrow. If you have any questions please contact Adam at 605-254-4230
- The City of Rock Valley is accepting applications for the following positions at the Rock Valley Swimming Pool for 2019: Lifeguards, Swimming Lesson Instructors & Lesson/Guard Aides. Applications may be picked up at the Rock Valley City or found at www.cityofrockvalley.com and are due by April 1st. Please call 476-5707 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! – to Ethan Van Egdom on Saturday!!
TODAY’S LUNCH – Baked Potatoes/Toppings, Ham, Broccoli/Cheese Sauce, Cookie, Pears
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW - HAVE A GREAT BREAK!!