DAILY INFO SHEET
September 20, 2019
STUDENT REMINDERS –
- Students remember to check lunch balances several times a week thru Infinite Campus under Food Service. If you are negative or low, please get that paid BEFORE LUNCH. You CANNOT buy a la carte items if you don't have money in your account.
- Please remember to push in the 8 chairs per table in the commons every time you sit at a table.
- Midterms are a week from today! Please get any make up work done by then.
PE – the Monday/Wednesday groups will have PE today
CROSS COUNTRY - Please dismiss the HS cross country team at 3:15 today.
TAILGATE - American State Bank will be sponsoring a tailgate before the game tonight from 5:30 – 7:00 in Hull. They will be serving pork loin sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, bars/cookies, pop, & water. It will be a free will donation for the BH booster club.
FCA MEMBERS - locker stickers are now available for the cost of $2.00. Contact Eric Salazar or Cade Van Zee if you are interested.
COLLEGE REPS: NCC – September 23 at noon
COSTA RICA TRIP - Freshmen-Juniors who are interested in learning more about the Spanish Club trip to Costa Rica in 2021, please see Miss. Kvigne to get more information. There will also be an informational meeting next week Tuesday, the 24th, at 7:00 pm in the commons for parents and students.
MIDDLE SCHOOL LEADERSHIP COUNCIL - Next week Ms. V needs to meet with each grade level separately about homecoming activities. Here is the schedule. Please email or talk to Ms. V if you have questions or conflicts.
- Tuesday, September 24 at 8 am - 8th Grade Leadership Council (Ethan, Miranda, Sage)
- Wednesday, September 25 at 8 am- 7th Grade Leadership Council (Tegan, Mitaya, Jonah, Angel)
- Thursday, September 26 at 8 am- 6th Grade Leadership Council (Kenzi, Karson, Colby, Dylan)
PICTURE DAY – will be held next Thursday, September 26th. Envelopes and money should be turned in to the photographer that day.
SPOOK WALK - The Boston and Philadelphia travelers are hosting a 5K and 1 mile costume run on Sept. 28 at Rivers Bend campground. Cost is $35 for 5K, and $20 for the Mile. Go to www.http://campatriversbend.com to register under the Events page.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - Mrs. Schmidt is looking for at least 10 volunteers to help hand out water cups at the water station during the 5K race on Sept. 28 please let her or Ms. Schwien know. We will feed you for your time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY – to Mycah Van’t Hul today and to Ms. Van Den Top tomorrow!!
GOOD LUCK – to the Football team tonight and Volleyball teams tomorrow. . . Go Nighthawks and Rockets!!
TODAY’S LUNCH – Crispitoes/Cheese Sauce, Broccoli, Peaches
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!