RVCSD is seeking applicants for an ELEMENTARY BILINGUAL SECRETARY
The school secretary serves as the face of the school, greeting students and parents and providing them with information. Secretaries schedule appointments, answer phones and give administrative support to teachers and school officials. In addition to answering phone calls in Spanish, the bilingual secretary is also responsible for translating all correspondence and documents into Spanish. They help maintain records on students. They are usually the first line of communication when parents call or visit a school. School secretaries may also order and inventory supplies and enter lunch information into the billing system.
· Organized & Detail-Oriented.
· Ability to work with Integrity and confidentiality.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, orally and in writing.
· Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm.
· Ability to work effectively with district personnel, elementary aged students, volunteers, parents and the general public.
· Ability to learn Elementary School enrollment, transfer, attendance and meal program record keeping systems and reporting requirements.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word.
The start date for this position is flexible. All interested applicants may contact the district office at 476-2701 or visit the district website atwww.rvcsd.org. Click on the district link, then career opportunities and application for employment.